Saturday, November 15, 2008
Micro Linux PC
"Specs listed for the Digi Connect ME 9210 are said to include:
* Processor -- 32-bit Digi NS9210 75MHz (ARM926EJ-S)
* Security -- On-chip 256-bit AES accelerator
* Memory -- 8MB SDRAM
* Flash -- 4MB or 8MB of NOR flash
* Networking -- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet
* Expansion -- Flexible Interface Modules (FIM) with 300MHz DRPIC165X CPU
o High-speed TTL serial
o Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
o I(2)C v1.0 bus with 7- and 10-bit address modes
o 10 x shared GPIO ports with up to 3 external IRQ options
* Power management -- modes for on-the-fly clock scaling, low power sleep, and configurable scaling/wake-up events (EIRQ, UART, Ethernet, etc.)
* Other features -- software watchdog
* Operating temperature -- -40 to 176 deg. F (-40 to 80 deg. C)
* Power -- 3.3VDC @ 346 mA; 1.14 W typical consumption
* Operating systems -- Digi Embedded Linux; NET+OS (ThreadX-based"
(Thanks to opendotdotdot.blogspot.com and the Wind River blog)
(In this case, treat the title as an acronym) I'm not sure what category this goes in, whether it be a documentary or a comedy but I...
(I think I'll write this down, "Become famous, get free stuff") Just to let you know who they are check out this video (or...
Well this just fixed a lot of problems with Chrome OS, I wonder if there'll be an in-app payment platform as well, and how this will h...