What should be an easy task of just picking out three songs from Utada Hikaru, a very talented J-pop/R&B/Experiential artist, became such a hard task. So I came to a conclusion that no matter what songs I choose from her it's going to be good.
The first song, which might be one of her greatest songs ever, "Passions". This version of the song honestly gives me the chills! I swear she is one of the best singer alive.
Next is "Flavor of Life", which was number 2 in worldwide digital download yearly single chart with over 7.2 million downloads in 2007.
Finally "Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI", which I feel like was one of her stronger songs off of her 2009 Album "This is The One".
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Friday, August 14, 2009
Sunday, August 9, 2009
I'm extremely anxious to get my hands on this product and to get the ability to add my own extensions to it and so forth, but there are quite a few questions lingering in my head regarding Wave.
As usual with every site on the internet, I'm going to make a list.
1) Is Wave interoperable with regular XMPP accounts? Will it be?
2) When logged into Wave do you appear online to regular XMPP users?
3) Will Wave have any integration with e-mail?
4) What does Wave mean for video and voice chatting? Will Wave have this functionality?
5) In the end what will become of Google Talk and Gmail?
6) How will Wave replace e-mail alerts? Will it?
7) How will Wave notify you of messages when you don't have the client open?
8) Will Wave support storing messages offline?
9) Will Wave have themes?
10) Will Wave play nice with OpenID and OAuth?
All in all I have a few opinions but not many ideas (as this honestly milks a lot of them), so I'll just leave it at that.
Ok, to explain the recent posts, I only posted stuff to knock the insanely large Wave I (accidentally) created , off of the front page. I&...
(In this case, treat the title as an acronym) I'm not sure what category this goes in, whether it be a documentary or a comedy but I...
Well this just fixed a lot of problems with Chrome OS, I wonder if there'll be an in-app payment platform as well, and how this will h...